View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 01:16   #116
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Because 99% of the player base have no clue what they're talking about. **** being generous. I would sooner entrust PA game development to 2 rabid monkeys than to the collective PA player base.

P.S. cry me a river
Methinks you sound more and more like I did back in the good old days Ah the frustration of actually having to read peoples ill-informed opinions.

These days, when the stupidity gets too thick, I've got the blessed option of just walking away.

This subject is one of the worst offenders, wherein only one side ever makes any arguments (hint: it's not your side Marka/Makhil/Kaiba), and the other comes back with the same tired bullshit time and time again (this is your side!). Just let the committee democratically decide to steer the ship into the iceberg and be done with it. Then when they exclaim the problem was that they didn't ram it hard enough, stand back and watch them keep on throwing themselves head first into a brick wall, each time expecting a different result. I suggest getting out some snacks, beers and sitting back and laughing at the morons as they have at it.

ps. Mz was being way too kind. I've only known about 20 people over these 10 years who've had anything worthwhile to say on matters pertaining to the design of this game. The other 99,9% are utterly incapable of understanding the most basic logic, thus rendering them unable to see the error of their ways and ever improve.

pps. <Insert some more thinly veiled insults.>

ppp. Isilx is also pretty ****ing stupid.