View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2010, 16:09   #109
DoDDy
Twisted Individual

DoDDy can only hope to improve
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I did not say you were in the 99%, but it is somewhat surprising that you consider yourself part of it (few people would).

Less surprisingly, you misunderstand my point. The ability to play a game like PA is very different from the ability to design or even just to balance a game. There are quite a lot of people who fall in the first category (much more than 1% of the PA player base), but if you asked me to make a list of people who I thought fell in the second category, it would not go into the double digits.

Marka misunderstands my point in the exact same way. And also thinks he's part of the 99%. Funny how that goes.

P.S. I would like to remove ships from the game. We should ignore all rational arguments and just try it for a couple of rounds.
Is there no wonder why people are having a go at you with a attitude that stinks like that?
People are merely suggesting things (isn't what this forum is about) yet you have this chip on your shoulder about how 1337 you are and how these suggestions are insignificant to your opinions.
I for one am glad that you're not part of the decision making process about any changes in PA like tag sizes
#17 | 4:2:7 |Schumacher Levy 9 of Collision on Jupiter
DoDDy is offline   Reply With Quote