Thread: Ally limits
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2012, 06:28   #33
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: Ally limits

just for record before round started haven was actually 2 alliances my group and santacruz group we both had officers and members if there was smaller tags we could easily split back into our former groups would mean my officers would actually have to do some work unlike this round where its been santacruz his boys and me doing the work and my guys slacking it off naming no names hehe

to be honest there is plenty of people out there who could run and would run smaller tags they just dont read these forums thats why they dont step forward id welcome smaller tags to be honest would make things interesting

and before anyone says anything about punctuation ive just finished work im shattered but before sleep i read forum and decided i respond as id forget by time i woke.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote