View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2012, 11:43   #251
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jagex - Ominously silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
Mz: the key message is - Jagex never checked inside the black box. They only know it is a black box. And that is the way they will sell it again. Without checking the content of the black box.

Or another analogy: a garage auction. Buyers come over and only see the content from the outside. They decide to buy it, but forget about it the next day. A few years later they open the garage box and close it directly. They sell it without having checked the contents.

I think this is what Appoco meant to say :P
Maybe my analogy sucked more than I thought.

I was trying to say that Stylez1877 was talking about something he knew very little about.