View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 10:59   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Google Safe Browsing for Firefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
He is playing you for the fool that you are. He has already offered loads of money to me. All I had todo was send him £5000 and I get £574,244,344 back.
£5000?
sounds like a scam to me. And that amount of money is quite large the number looks fake.
How can you get out of Africa for £5000? I spent £3000 on my African president's bodyguards alone.