View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:29   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A request for ND HC

I'm a bit confused.

1. How has crusie backstabbed you this round? She was 1up and now 1up don't exist she's moved elsewhere. If she was Angels and now is ND - I mean dude, it's not even tick 100 yet. The round has barely started. It's hardly shipjumping.

2. Sure she "shipjumped" in round 16 but is it really that big a deal? It wasn't like she shipjumped and then proceeded to make sure she ruined your round personally. That's what I term as backstabbing, anyway.

3. She's just a scanner. She's also probably one of the "best" scanners in the game, as she remains active throughout the entire round (from my experiences with her). I can't see why ND wouldn't want her.

4. I know why she "shipjumped" from eXilition - I've seen the logs. While some people (including myself) might think it was a little over the top, she is a girl, and girls are notorious for getting a bit more upset about things than us boys. It wasn't like she "shipjumped" because eXi were losing and she wanted to go to the winning alliance. It was personal. I've been ND and they're a charming bunch of chaps - I can't see her deciding to jump ship from there (especially after the slating she got for doing it once before).