View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 18:23   #38
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Answer a quick questionnaire for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
And this is why the survey is set up as it is.

Which is why I think (hope) it's obvious that the questionnaire itself is not a propaganda piece. For the audience on this site at least, I would expect it to yield a negative reaction;

It is, however, giving useful results. For example; Daily Mail readers appear to be slightly more concerned with personal health & financial impacts than respondants on this site; but are slightly less concerned with social & environmental issues.

Evidence from this response group indicates Maddox' 'for every animal you don't eat I'm going to eat 3' may not only be funny, but also insightful. The animal rights argument affects very few respondants, but generally affects them strongly; either positively or negatively.

This evidence suggests that the traditional vegetarian strategy of campaigning on animal rights isn't just something that's annoying, but is also likely to be ineffective.

A useful finding, thanks to those of you who responded.
People don't like hippies. It's as simple as that. there are many possible reasons; disillusionment with the past; traditional reactionary tendancies in the old; wish to forget their unfulfilled youth; the 1980s; the smell etc but whatever the reason, people don't like hippies.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote