View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 12:19   #32
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Reading Joyce is the first, the last and the middle step on the road to insanity.
I aim to re-read Ulysses this year ! Even if it takes me all year.

Currently reading Rip it Up and Start Again by Simon Reynolds. If you ever thought hey! I'd love to read a book about Postpunk 1978 - 1984! then THIS is the book for you. No really, its a fantastic book.

Also reading Notes from the Underground.