Thread: Marxism 2006
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 08:39   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Marxism 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Absolutley, and if the sort of things you got were (say) people shouting "Stalin murdered millions" or "Communism is antithetical to human nature" or "Taxation is legalised extortion" or something then while I'd grimace, I'd at least get it. But in these cases a lot of the things are utterly bizarre - e.g. personal allegations of sexual abuse, comments about Masonic and/or Jewish conspiracies, airing of personal greivances or problems, etc.
(
Hah. Well I dont go to these things so, I've no idea what sort of people turn up, but this isnt surprising I suppose - the internet has made me familiar with the type of crank that often gets passionate about fringe politics. The fact you mentioned Usenet should have been a give-away really.

Last edited by Nodrog; 6 Jul 2006 at 09:24.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote