Thread: Marxism 2006
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 08:33   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Marxism 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
People will always going to demonstrate against political organisations that they find evil
Absolutley, and if the sort of things you got were (say) people shouting "Stalin murdered millions" or "Communism is antithetical to human nature" or "Taxation is legalised extortion" or something then while I'd grimace, I'd at least get it. But in these cases a lot of the things are utterly bizarre - e.g. personal allegations of sexual abuse, comments about Masonic and/or Jewish conspiracies, airing of personal greivances or problems, etc.

And you're right, there is no moral highground to be had, although I don't think the G8 is a good example - a better one would be leftist disruptions of fascist marches, that sort of thing. While the G8 is not necessarily a coherent political entity, I think you can say it has enough shared characteristics to have some sort collective responsibility. It might even be said to be responsible for actions which some might term crimes. People marching / discussing things is a different matter, which is why I have mixed feelings about disrupting NF meetings as a political tactic.

edit : You edited to make your example different.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote