Thread: Marxism 2006
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 08:21   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Marxism 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I suspect one (minor) reason for the charge is to keep trolls out. There are an inordinate amount of people (most of whom are borderline mentally ill*) who seem to enjoy disrupting such events for various reasons.
I would imagine that many of those present at Marxism 2006 support (eg) the anarchist protests against G8 or disruptions of white supremecist rallies, so there isnt really any morall highground to be had here. People are always going to demonstrate against political groups that they find evil, and I suspect that the only reason there arent more protests against Marxism 2006 is because most people think communism is largely irrelevant, whereas G8 superficially has more political power. If the UK was actually on the brink of becoming communist, then actively disrupting an event like this may be perfectly justified (depending on pragmatics).

Last edited by Nodrog; 6 Jul 2006 at 08:30.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote