View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 15:29   #591
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Thats quite amusing because funnily enough the last alliance Assassin was also part of, Jenova, also retrived the same predictions on these boards, i think its time that people realise as soon as there is a new alliance which has ANYTHING to do with Assassin, DONT PREDICT it in the top 3!!!
People also predicted you would actually finish the round within ASS... oh wait.. we know how that turned out didnt we?

Plus the fact if you bothered to use your intel Audentes wasnt even known much about regarding this round before of course it appeared on the alliance rankings (Yes some knew of it of course but many didnt due to they didnt do public recuitment) Also reminds me wasnt assman in asc the previous 2 rounds? So your word of 'ANYTHING' also amuses me as hes been in several first ranked alliances over his carrear. But anyway enough of from me back to rl.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 13 Dec 2008 at 15:39.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote