View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 20:19   #555
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
So, you're saying its a huge accomplishment to get 2nd roid count? and finish 2nd? when you've got involved in no wars, not been ptargetted and Nap'd the largest alliance? I'd say thats hardly an accomplishment.. as its bound to happend, actually.. shouldnt you be 1st roid count by having the least amount of hostiles out of all the alliances?
Im sorry but what?

1) Im saying its an accomplishment to be second above an alliance that was saw to be ranked top when lets face it Conspiracy as i pointed out above are using this round to sort out their own internal problems and rebuild. Hence why they are not getting involved with any wars. What would it benefit?

2) Actually, Conspiracy have been hit during the war. You cant expect a neutral alliance with second most roids not to be hit at some point (reason why conspiracy was in red yesterday)

3) They obviously are not napped to everyone due to they are gaining roids from somwhere to be that high on roids. Surely if everyone keeps claiming CT are just napping with everyone and sitting there they wouldnt be that high on roids (as they couldnt roid anyone) And of course wouldnt be second either as they wouldnt grow. Thats my logic to it anyway.

4) They anounced and made it clear which was my origonal point they would not be gunning for top spot or of course to be involved with any wars. So yes it is an accomplishment becuase they have achieved everything they set out to do. Just becuase you dont like it, doesnt make it not an achievment.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote