View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 04:03   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've never been a tryer

Well I just sent a PM to JJ asking for a database dump of every post I've ever made so you could help me with that!

(That won't make the forums any better though)

Failing that, enable embedded images for the Xmas period. But only if you can opt out*. It won't actually improve anything, it'll just keep people's minds off the grim inevitability of death. I actually hate embedded images, but lots of people seem to like them as an option.

(And I was serious though with the earlier SQL comment - there's probably loads of factoids one could produce about the 400k+ posts that are in the db. For those of us without personalities that sort of thing is really interesting.)

Or we could all just give up and close up shop.

* = As in, not see them. And no, "turning images off in your browser" or "closing your eyes" doesn't count as ability to not see them - I'm thinking more how like avatars or sigs can be turned off by users. It should probably be opt-in in-fact. Either way, I don't need my employers to think I'm weirder than they already do thanks to some idiot posting 16,000 x 12,000 pixel images of geeks on hooks or floppy haired barristers or whatever it is you people do on your weekends.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote