View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 21:35   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Is that because your predictions about how rep would improve the forums have all come true or is it because it's still too early to tell?

Or is it that your reasons were independent of any actual effects?
To give a wishy washy answer, "Because I don't feel that the success of the rep system can really be measured". Independent of any actual effects, to give a better one.

I don't feel the rep system we have at the moment is any distance close to being anything than a failure (on GD at least), but that the anonymous aspect of the proceedings aren't really relevent, or at least would be present in an ideal system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I fear this thread has become trapped in the horn-Jakiri vortex and is now redundant.

Please evacuate in a calm yet speedy manner.
Don't worry, I'm not replying to him again.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote