View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 19:31   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
this sounds like the kind of attitude that leads to success in this society (and i imagine many others) like someone paralysed after a car crash who just gets on with it. i don't share that attitude and that is why i do infact care about things whether or not there is little i can do about them.
Now, I would understand the comparison if the only result of being paralysed in a car crash was just that, at some point in your history, you had been paralysed in a car crash. Obviously it isn't.

You can just ignore rep, it doesn't mean anything.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote