View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 19:18   #29
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I certainly don't believe we come here to have our ideas sniped at by craven fools without even the decency to identify themselves. Where is the debate in that? Where is the fun of the argument?
I don't know about argument, but I just laughed at the phrase "craven fools" so I've got my money's worth for today. Would a :cravenfool: emoticon be feasible?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote