View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 05:37   #3
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I've never been a tryer

It's not the neg rep, at all. It's the ambiance of these forums. It's one of negativity and bitterness. I don't really care about my internet points, if I did I would never have taken a 2 month break. I didn't from many other sites I post on/frequent. That should say something.

And if the lack of threads is a sad thing in your opinion (as it is in mine) then you should speak up and say why you think that is the case. Which is simply what I was trying to do. The reality is that effort is not rewarded on here as it is in other places. Infact the opposite is frequently true, hence the desertion of the many because of the shitness of the few.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote