View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2017, 09:58   #79
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
5 shouty people who want a lazy round with a lazy strategy that allows them to play half assed by completely changing the entire concept of what the stats were intended to play like will not get their change, and I would rather the set wasn't played that have that happen. That is my prerogative.
Attacking the people who comment on your shipstats isnt very helpful.
Nor do any of the comments have anything to do with 'lazy'
I'm guessing the people who are so interested in shipstats they post here are often the ones making ally fleet strat and will have no problem playing and using any shipstats we get to their advantage.

In your calcing have you seen how steal vs higher init steal works? it's basically a worse version of the suicide def we have in earlier rounds.
Because you added steal to all the races, it is more relevant atm.

For example in current rounds shipstats, Pegs can full stop xan fi, but that doesnt mess up the set too much, since xan fi can 3x attack with cloaked and try to avoid the pegs.

In your set, without the 3rd pod class, you have for example Scarabs vs Xan fi.
The scarab steals xan fi, then because you lose ships while stealing, the scarabs disappear and in return the xan fi does no damage back.

http://beta.planetarion.com/bcalc.pl?id=2jjryo2w8g853sr

Meaning any scarab defense fully stops the xan fi attacking, theres not even any risk for the scarabs, even vs far bigger value attackers they gain value by defending.

The same is true for Xan fi defending vs Terran De.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote