View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 05:22   #25
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Commercial Radio

Yeah, I hate commercial radio, I get so sick of listening to the shit they play.

Our local one is like a mix of everything bad about music. The only new songs they play are all the chart topping school girl hits, and then they throw in all the worst songs of the 80's for good measure.

Fortunately we have a very good government funded alternative station that play very decent music. Unfortunately I'm always in a power struggle with my co-workers who prefer commercial radio and the station bounces back and forward throughout the day between the two.