View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 00:20   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Commercial Radio

Radio 2 is on most of the time unless it goes to the crap shows that play 'old time' music or some crap (usually outside 6am-8pm). I sometimes listen to Kerrang.

The only decent commercial station ive ever listened to is Capital FM. But as im not close enough to the city to actually listen to it much its rare i get a chance to have it on in the car. Maybe id think it was shit if i listened to it everyday.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote