View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 16:08   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Commercial Radio

Im going to disagree to a certain extent.

In general I listen to two radio stations galaxy and radio 1. I find that not only do they play less music on radio 1 but they seem to talk way more. I sometimes enjoy it but it annoys me. The adverts on galaxy are bearable and in general chartered towards my age group, unlike adverts on other local stations like heart. Kerrang can be good too, but I only really listen to tim shaw.