Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 15:35   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Dreams

Anyone ever had a dream about someone you haven't seen for years, only to see them the next day?

I had a dream last night which included a girl i was friendly with while away at college, about 5 years ago. Today, while coming out of Tesco on my way home, i literally bumped into her while talking on my phone. Quite strange, as i live in the arse-end of Cumbria in a shitty little town, and she comes from Dorset. Turns out she was on her way to Edinburgh and decided to stop off at some tourist spots in the Lake District and just happened into my town. Drinks tomorrow lunch-time.

Anyway, i found it quite odd/cool.

Has anyone else had any premonitory(?) dreams?