View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2006, 21:04   #72
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Actually, this round most alliances' rational choices blocked each other off and we saw an amusing form of the prisoner's dilemma leading to 1up emerging with the victory. It was difficult for ND and Insomnia to do much of anything from the get-go once omen napped angels.
... we all have realize that sometimes its much needed to stop the current war and help eachother against a greater enemy (StarGate SG-1 style). Even if temporarily, the 4 alliances WOULD have brought down 1up (and probably still can, as 1up just will not be able to target all 4 alliances) U can view it as pro-Omen propaganda (which it is, i admit it, I am loyal to my alliance and i will do everything to better its situation), but if u realisticly weigh your chances to win the round, ND and Insomnia, and even angels, would have been better off with helping Omen trying to take down 1up. Any one of them would have their chances to win the round significantly increased in that scenario, as opposed to looking at 1up's lead increasing faster and faster over time.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you