View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2006, 19:49   #60
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
and maybe u didn't experience this but in Ins DC room we saw quite some small allies flaking for Omen this round as well.

so your entire post is a bit flawed

I don't see the point in the first part of your post, as it's utterly meaningless to me. I pointed out that I didn't even try claim Omen was eXilition remake merely because you quoted (picking up a text from it's context) me saying something that could distantly refer to it. What comes to eXilition politics and whatsoever is really beyond my interest.

When attacking Insomnia, we never coordinated with any other alliances; this is a solid fact, and if you choose not to believe it then there's little I can do. Once, there was an opportunity for it though, when a certain alliance made a surprising move and said they would help on it if needed.

Now, I could go rant about how many alliances struck galraids on Omen galaxies when Insomnia (and NewDawn) were attacking us, but I'm not going to be going on with it as we both know that'd be just far fetched - quite as your claims. If my post was flawed, yours most certainly was equally flawed.

Excuse me for pushing this thread towards a political what or not, I was baited to it. I'll try not to do it again.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.