View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 13:36   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proud to be FAnG!

And in other news the average number of facts per kjeldoran argument has dropped to 0.0000000047. How low can it go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
The alliance disbanded, half of the members left, nearly all of the original HC and some of the officers left. None of these returned. I really didn't realize this was a point of contention, I've always assumed everyone agreed that FAnG died early rnd8. At least this has been the common view of those of my friends who were in the original FAnG. FAnG and Angels have never been the same thing for me, and I am forever loyal to the original FAnG, and only joined Angels in the hopes of getting some of what was lost back. Sadly, this has never really happened.
So Angels started in like r9 or 10 or something for you? And they just didn't happen to rename the alliance until round 12?

Does nobody else find this slightly absurd?

PS Sorry kjel I still don't have two asses

PPS You fought EET in r10, not r9. But don't worry, it's me who's totally unaware of the facts!