View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 10:46   #32
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lokken: is he shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post

As to alliance achievements: While Apprime certainly is a top quality alliance, to me they´re still the (let´s reuse the picture here) "young kid" looking for fame. They´ve had some well played round wins (credit where it is due!), but they still lack some achievements Asc got on the scoreboard. Total domination like in r28, fighting an alliance like Omen r30 (slightly lacking quality but made up by durability), backed by the whole active universe, having rules and game mechanics changed because of your tactics. That´s the slim difference between a top alliance and an (almost?) historical one. The impact you had on the game, which is not just mesaured by the number of roundwins.
Wtf is this crap.

I love how you're trying to change the goalposts, the discussion was weither Apprime was the best alliance in the rounds they won which they was. Yeah, Asc did some stuff in the past but that was in the past and its certainly not that historical. An alliances main aim is to win, Apprime had a domination round, Apprime would of been fighting Asc in previous rounds but Asc failed to muster any competition, and having rules changed means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.