View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 10:27   #29
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Lokken: is he shit?

It is undeniable that JBG's activity certainly correlates with Ascs success or failure quite closely.

HaNzI why the hate, this whole thread from your perspective seems based on personal attacks, on Lokken, on rico and on me.
The forum is open to all to air their views WHETHER THEY ARE ACTIVE IN THEIR ALLIANCE OR NOT. I will DC for my gal when it has incs, Ascendancy asks no more.
When I said Ascendancy is the only dominating alliance not to have left the stage i in no way meant to imply that it was the last dominating alliance, indeed the whole metaphor was meant to imply that the stage became apprimes but ascendancy clings on without the right to be there.
I was saying that Apprime is the current Ascendancy in power terms but we hang around anyway - you totally misinterpreted my post.