View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2010, 19:31   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 37 predictions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Ye, we should all feel sorry for asc. You dont have the brains to actually do something urself, so yuo are forced to what the universe wants you to do.

this has been the case round after round.... sigh
This is a predictions thread. For you know, predicting what you think is most likely to happen. Personally I'd prefer a round of fluid politics with no permanent NAPs or allies culminating in a final day victory for whatever alliance had done something innovative during the round. Give me that and I'll be more than happy. People like their fenced galaxies and their secure flanks though so it's just rather unlikely sadly.