View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 03:40   #44
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Saddams death, tragedy or great victory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
it doesn't cost very much to murder any human being.

YOU ARE AVOIDING THE POINT
My last post was in response to ASG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
1) there's no evidence for that.
2) Even if if we sold all of our girl children to thailand's sex industry it meant that all of our boy children could recieve the best education in the world it would probably still be morally wrong to sell our girl children to thailand
I agree. The death sentence is immoral and as I have already stated, I am not for it. I am merely stating that the death penalty can potentially save taxpayers's money.
Also, your example is wrong as you have included no example of the girls breaking the law, whereas those sentenced to death have broken the law.