Thread: Tonight ...
View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 00:37   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tonight ...

... I have been mostly chatted up by a homo.

He came over and asked if i was gay. I said "no".

He then started feeling my "muscular shoulders". I let the incident pass.

He then asked if he could "feel my hair" *

I told him "No, the only person who gets to feel my shaved head is my sister" **

He then VIOLATED me by rubbing my head.

I feel so abused :(

He also mentioned that i was really good looking so "yeah, **** you all. a homo thinks i'm hot"

* i've just shaved my head

** this is not ****ed up sexual shit or owt