View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:35   #50
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The weird workings of pricing alcohol in bars/pubs

I'm sorry but what exactly can you call trading standards about here? You don't like the price? Get over it.

You can't go to trading standards because they are selling a pint for £2.80 and bottle for £3. They haven't broken any rules. Bottled beer is regarded as a different product to draft, even if it is esentially the same beer. Also as Mark says at least you know you're not getting a drink that's been spat in or worse.

Regarding customer complaints - it is obvious when someone has a genuine complaint and when someone is just being an ackward bastard. To me you were being an ackward bastard. If you are not willing to pay the going rate then go somewhere else. If you came into my restaurant and had a similar complaint I would not give you a free drink. I would tell you to leave.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote