View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 12:30   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Marketing Gimmicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffeh
wrong, the beautiful south are excellent.
Agreed, although I don't think 'Welcome' is their best album.

Having said that, I've no idea what people are doing buying CDs linked to major labels anyway (I know this album was originally published by an indie).

As for myself, most of my money goes on drugs and gambling. Both are marketing phenomena in and on themselves, but there are obviously legal restrictions on direct advertising of either. I probably fall for marketing gimmicks all the time but most of the time I fail to notice. My choice of food does sometimes include 3 for 2-esque nonsense, but I usually calculate the cheapest way of getting the maximum food mass for my cash.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote