View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 23:44   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Marketing Gimmicks.

What was the last marketing gimmick you fell for? Id always like to think im immune to them, but sadly this isnt the case.

For example, the last one i fell for was just a few days ago when i was in Tesco. I am trying to 'eat healthier' and all that but rarely buy any of the 'healthy living' crap because im too concerned about losing flavour, etc.

I went to buy a bottle of Salad Cream, and saw that there was a 'Light Salad Cream'. I nearly shrugged it off until i saw (also by Heinz) a 'EXTRA light Salad cream'. Then i got all and thought about how fattening salad cream must be and bought the 'light' one as a compromise. It was only when i got home i realised how obviously suckered i had just been.

Discuss

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote