View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 15:15   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 'Bunks for Drunks'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
your prejudiced, self-important opinions on the choices of others.
prejudiced? yes, of course. I don't regard excellent academic attainment and a dazzling white-collar career is the ideal all should strive for, but I think perpetual apathy and misery is a pretty amazing definition of "how someone wants to live". i'm fairly sure it wouldn't be her "choice".

self-important? crawl the **** out of yourself.

Quote:
By saying that these people are incapable, as a result of mental illness, to make these decisions for themselves you are removing their right to live as they so choose.
No, I'm not. I'm saying "I don't think this is what they want, so we should offer them whatever help they're prepared to take" - food and shelter, for instance.
Quote:
My point was that if you are going to do that why not just go the whole hog and forcibly cure them? It's equivalent to treatment other people suffering from mental illnesses receive after all.

In short your mealy-mouth, self involved diatribe about why we should be interfering in the choices of others is repulsive to me.
you put words in my mouth - ones I vehemently disagree with - and then tear into me for expressing them? ****ing christ.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées

Last edited by Phang; 7 Jul 2006 at 15:23.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote