Thread: r29 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 11:52   #134
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: r29 shipstats

I note there has been some downward tweaks in beta to the e/r of both terr de and terr bs, which makes them rather easier to freeze than their etd and zik counterparts, which is kinda odd.
I can understand it for bs given the cat will likely spread his cr/bs defence between scarabs and tullas leaving them a bit light on anti-bs but i dont see there was any problem with the de, the cat has 2 2nd and a 1st targetting ship on de, ie they have no de hole.
This leaves terr de very vulnerable to cat co (as the zik can build some fr type anti-fi cat co wont hit them easily) and the rev-banshee combo discussed earlier. As alliance defence is difficult - the terr de is unlikely to have a large amount of fi to assist in a fi/co type of defence the terr is likely to find it harder than the raw stats.

I wont claim to be unbiased as i was thinking of going terr de, i will go for cat now I think