Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2008, 20:23   #119
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
In case you'd forgotten what you wrote, or you'd suddenly changed your stance halfway through the discussion... or whatever. I'm sure you'd never do anything like that though
I remember what I write

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I don't quite understand Wakey on this.

A level law is pointless because we are a common law system. Such systems build laws they don't start with them. The building blocks are cases (case law). In A level law students do not read cases. Thus there is no point because even if you summarise cases to a digestible level you inevitably leave out the thinking, the minute a new case comes out (which could be any day) what you have told the student is wrong and the student can not understand why everything has changed.

I have no idea whether or not computer science is like that.

I also remember idiocy.

Be careful little one.