Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2008, 07:56   #111
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Its all well and good wanting an A-Level Law system which has you spending hours discussing case law
I don't recall saying I wanted such a thing.

Quote:
but its not viable or for that matter of any use to 99% of people who take it.
You don't seem able to understand my point about use.

Quote:
You have 4-5 hours a week of lectures per subject at A-level which is not enough to even scratch the surface with so many area's of law and the complexity.
Which is another good argument against a level law.

Why are you still waffling on about this when you can't grasp what I'm saying and clearly have no idea what you are talking about?