Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2008, 19:48   #108
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GIF Ad Banners

I don't quite understand Wakey on this.

A level law is pointless because we are a common law system. Such systems build laws they don't start with them. The building blocks are cases (case law). In A level law students do not read cases. Thus there is no point because even if you summarise cases to a digestible level you inevitably leave out the thinking, the minute a new case comes out (which could be any day) what you have told the student is wrong and the student can not understand why everything has changed.

I have no idea whether or not computer science is like that.