View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 00:09   #36
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: A Spore Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
No need to get all up tight and abusive.
Im sorry that you assumed a reply to rexdrax was in anyway directed at you. ofc there was profanity in the post im "vulgar" but if you think that was in anyway directed at you personally you are quite wrong.

Quote:
1. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone is entitled to have their opinion respected.
ofc

Quote:
2. Discussion is about not only disagreeing with opposing opinions, but also about providing evidence and reasoning as to why you disagree and also the same for why you hold the opinion you do. This should be done in a friendly and respectful manner.
I have not discussed anything afaik, I have questioned.

Quote:
3. Flatly rejecting other people's opinions with nothing but abuse and profanity is not only extremely rude, but also shows a massive degree of arrogance.
questioning and rejecting are not the same

Quote:
4. if you follow the above steps, you will find that not only do people pay more attention to your views, but also that they will not consider you to be an abusive, ignorant trolling fool. It really isn't hard and it is just basic manners.
I have not been abusive in any of my posts directed towards anyone, I have used profanity in a reply to rexdrax in quite the correct context as far as im concerned.

Quote:
If you want me to respond to your points and further explain my opinions, I am happy to do so once you start showing some respect to others. When you started posting in this thread I went out of my way to help you understand what I had said and to properly answer your questions, yet all you do in return is disrespect my views. Have a think on that before posting again.
again if you are upset by the terms in which I replied to rexdrax by using language that offends you id rather you not reply atal..

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote