Thread: iphone
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 16:06   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
iphone

I'm 'against' touch screen devices because of a terrible childhood where one of those static 'touch' VCRs was in the family and i spent many an hour screaming at the thing for not working*. I also dislike the finger marks they show and find them difficult to use with my large hands. So things don't necesarrily look good. What shocked me most about the iphone however was this

Quote:
The device costs either $499 or $599 and buyers must also commit to a two-year contract with AT&T that will cost them a minimum of $59.99 per month.
Jesus Haytch Christ.

*Anything that includes the word 'touch' is a turn off for me