View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 07:39   #187
SpookyVince
The Force of Spookyness

SpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really nice
Angry Re: An Open Letter to the Planetarion Players

I'm taking this thread quite late in, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Your analysis is wrong, you are free to speak to ME about it, so i can explain it a bit more in detail. You have no access to the logs like i do, so you might not even be ABLE to see WHY such scans are related to asc.
Translation and interpretation:
Your analysis is wrong
-> I know better than you what you did with your scans

you are free to speak to ME about it, so i can explain it a bit more in detail
-> If I bother answering you, I'll tell you why I know it (or ~I'll tell you why you don't know what you did with your scans)

You have no access to the logs like i do
-> I have the power

so you might not even be ABLE to see WHY such scans are related to asc
-> you can't know why I closed you.

.... ahem... This is pathetic. "I know, but you don't know what you did, you don't know why you did it". Isn't this really considering Achi as a plain dumb scanner? "you don't even know why this is related to asc", that's about what Remy is trying to tell him, besides (which is serious too...) "I know, you don't know, I can explain a bit more details, but for the rest I know better than you anyway"... :/

Surely this can't be serious. This is just plain "I have the power, stfu n00b".

Maybe indeed all playing free next round, and on top of it registering all of us several (5, 6, more?) planets. Let's give Remy some job to do.