View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 14:27   #4
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Another Blatant Attack on the GD Community!

I think any law that forces me to advocate for the protection of paedophiles (albeit in maintaining the status quo) must have more wrong with it than I have the time to go into right now. I will say, however, that any politician who thinks this is the best way forward needs to take a hard look at whether they have the intelligence required for the job. Marginalisation has never and will never work at solving anything. Probably not even in the short term and certainly not in the long run.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote