View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2008, 22:12   #7
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Planetarion for new players

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US
Ok i´ll look at that thread ur referring (the url would have been nice )
regarding alliances, there is so many recruiting alliances, and i want to safe new players which are totally new to the game from doing several recruitment runs to alliances which wouldnt even consider takin em. And allso reading every single recruitment thread (Imagine as u was totally new to the game, how much stuff was it to learn, now ofc u think actually we all do, PA is easy and it isnt much, but thats diffrent for a total new player.)

My Effort, has the aim, that a new Player has all in one Thread, where he doesnt have to read all answers posted (skip the flaming *g*) and has all information he needs to have a funny and succesful round.
We can´t expect every new player to read and seek all forum posts of 8 PA years (dunno how many it is exact)
The URL:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=169297

I think reading a few first posts of alliances can work quite refreshing tbh. If they cba to read one or two (therefore you have ingal comms!) why would they bother to learn?
When I returned as a player I read almost all threads and ended up being Orbit. (Poor them)
About the last remark: only the most recent ones are displayed, so don't worry for people having to read 8 years back.

Other alliances to add if you wish to continue this effort:
ASS / #asspublic
Howling Rain / #hr
Redemption / #redemption
Hidden Agenda? I dont know what their channel is.
I am not sure whether Rock wishes to be in this thread, they can be somewhat more professional
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote