View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2008, 16:32   #21
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Remove the scan tech tree

Personally, I'd like to get rid of the scantree + distorters/amps.
Alot of people will disagree, but to be honest, scanning & distwhoring adds little actual gameplay to the game.
Sure, you can sacrifice alot to become unscannable and cause other players to play only to scan.

From a new player it can be close to impossible to get scans.
For a solo person it can be hard to get scans.
For an alliance player that can't get on irc and his alliance tools aren't all that great it can be hard to get scans.
For an alliance player who is just shit out of luck that his alliance's scanners aren't there it can be hard to get scans...

Ofcourse for the people who actually visit these forums it will usually not be a problem: Either they're ascendancy & have access to alot of scanners or they've been around a long long time and know alot of people / scanners they can get scans from.

I believe we are making it needlessly hard and complicated (especially for newer players) to access the vital information that's needed to play pa properly.

I know alot of people will disagree, but that's mainly caus they've gotten used to the currect situation and are not open to change.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote