View Single Post
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 20:59   #48
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: influence on religion (past and present) on today's non-religious society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
Yeah, obviously. But not alot of people were around then to dispute it, and those that did got stoned to death. But it's not because this is how it is now, that it cannot be changed tho. Sure, discussing it on this forum here won't change the world or anything, but I'm mainly doing this to learn more about myself. I think most people are just looking for self-knowledge, no?
I was referring to the transmission of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy.When people didn't have condoms (or even empty crisp packets) then this advice was probably pretty wise. As with a lot of rules it kind of becomes redundant with time and technological advancement.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote