View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 18:45   #44
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: influence on religion (past and present) on today's non-religious society

Ok let me put it this way, my idea of beauty is my own; yours is your own. I may try to use empricism to explain my beauty, ie a nose of length a, breasts of volume x but that merely tries to convey the message to somone else, it doesn't mean beauty is. I realise everyone considers it borderline lunacy but im linking this to 'the universe' because i've always been struck by the 'multiple levels' that 'sciency stuff' can be described on. The wave-particle duality is one example of two different groups of people trying to describe the same thing with the same language but coming to different 'answers'.

Last edited by milo; 2 Feb 2007 at 23:07.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote