View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 13:39   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: influence on religion (past and present) on today's non-religious society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
Well atleast they preach it, doesn't mean they aren't hypocrites that say "Except when you have another religion, then it doesn't count!" though.
I would like to think that this rule isn't based on religion, but religion just thought it to be "hey that's a nice thing to preach, I think we could get alot of followers if we add that to our guideline book!" But I'm not sure if this can be proven at all. Still would be pretty cool though.
If religions frequently preach it but don't actually follow it that probably says more about human nature than religions specifically.

Quote:
Yeah I kind of meant, if the "general population" would reject the current moral values and society wouldn't use them anymore in their laws rather than a single person, what would be the consequences. It's kind of a silly point though, I didn't really mean to elaborate this much into it.
When looking at history and you look at those historical figures, they're often projected as insane or monsters and even got killed by the establishment, so I'm not too sure how correct the picture I'd get of those figures would be.
Revolution dude. Suffering, chaos, mayhem, anarchy in the UK!