View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 16:33   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: influence on religion (past and present) on today's non-religious society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
how about this logical sequence(timeframe) then:

1. people settle down and build houses and farms
  2. people fight over land, and kill each other non stop
  3. people realise that fighting will never end so they agree to create a chiefdom to settle disputes
  4. the chief, whose only occupation is to attend to inter personal problems, creates a set of moral rules and principles that cannot be broken
  5. the chief deaclares itself the son of god and there you have a religion
  6. teehee!
As in Guns, steel and germs - jared diamond

That had nothing to do with my post at all but thanks for the contribution.

Have you read collapse? His take on easter island is very interesting.

Not to mention most religions didn't actually arise like that and although it's been a while since I read guns, germs and steel I'd find it hard to believe Jared Diamond made a mistake that silly.