Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 14:29   #283
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
So if Labour or Conservatives were doing there job, there wouldnt be poor education..
I think that a fascist state would probably lead to just as many if not more poorly educated people, given that their education would be based on a pretty blinkered view of society. Also, education isn't just about what is provided but it's about application by the individual, which the state can't really be accountable for.

Quote:
Who's being prejudice now? I love how to backup your low opinions of the BNP, you have to turn prejudice
The nature of the BNP is that they look to exploit racial division by suggesting that the white indigenous population have some kind of special entitlement to a job, receiving public services and the like. Naturally, this appeals to those who are more economically deprived, who generally are less well educated. I prefer a meritocracy where people earn the right to have a job and pay taxes so they can have the public services they want (or preferably, pay for them privately). Given the number of professionals and the like from a non-white british background, never mind the fact that foreigners do jobs that while people flat out turn down, my suggestion would be to try harder rather than vote BNP.

Ethnic background should be pretty much an irrelevancy in this day and age, and it should be about how well the individual applies themselves, acts responsibly and earns their right to live and work here, regardless of their place of birth. And those people are quite unlucky in some ways; there are people who are born in the UK who are given a wealth of opportunity and pretty much spurn it all.

The problem with the BNP is that the rationale behind their policies seem to suggest we're better than everyone else simply by virtue of coming from Britain. We're not. It's as if they want a society that's objectively worse because they have insane principles they wish to impose on us all regardless of the consequences.

I mean the racism is terrible but really the BNP is a stupid stupid party.